An audit is a systematic and independent examination of books, accounts, statutory records, documents and vouchers of an organization to ascertain how far the financial statements as well as non-financial disclosures present a true and fair view of the concern. It also attempts to ensure that the books of accounts are properly maintained by the concern as required by law.
Accounting or accountancy is the measurement, processing, and communication of financial information about economic entities such as businesses and corporations.
Consulting includes tax, accounting and financial counseling. Includes information on tax regulations and laws, timely notification of changes to laws and regulations.
Financial consulting and controlling
Company nett-worth estimation, due diligence
Audit of EU Projects, Financial report audit
Audit according to the commercial law
- Audit of the act of founding a company
- Audit of increase of founding capital by shares
- Audit of mergers and acquisitions
- Audit of division of a company
- Audit of restructuring
- Special audit of the acts taken in the process of founding a company, analysis of company management and measures taken in order to increase/decrease the founding capital
- Special audit financial reports i order to protect the rights of minor shareholders
- Audit of entrepreneurial contracts
- Analysis of dependent company's management reports regarding relations to the mother company
- Audit of association of one company to another
- Severance pay audit
Accounting, Accounting and financial consulting
We're offering services of consulting regarding the use of regulations within the area of accounting and finances and major/most important international accounting standards which are applied in Croatia.
We're offering accounting services to small and mid-size entreprises (SME).
We're offering services according to the use of the Profit Tax Law, Income Tax Law and subordinate regulations regarding taxation.
An audit should be in the interest of the company's owner and is primarily carried out for the purpose of protecting the interests of the owner.Call now!
As discretion is one of the key characteristics of our work, and also one of the key principles endorsed by the Proffesional ethics code we won't be naming out clients in particular here. However, you can be sure that You're in good hands, as we have consulted some of the most successful companies in the region and further.